The 1,400 acres of Round Valley open space located within Park City limits will be considered part of the off-leash territory. However, privately owned land held by the Osguthorpe family and parcels located outside of City limits will not.
You can find a map of the new off-leash area with official rules and regulations as stated by Park City Municipal Corporation HERE.
WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?
- Stay close and listen to your owner
- Don’t chase or chew on wildlife
- Stay home if you are sick or in heat
- Remember, you may be nice but not everyone wants to be best friends
- Yield with your dog to ALL other trail users
- Always bring a leash and poop bags
- Keep your dog on leash at the trailhead and in the parking lot
- Remember to practice 10 seconds of kindness!
BE PROUD TO BE A GOOD USER AND HELP OTHERS BE GOOD USERS TOO!