We are seeking a detail-oriented assistant to be part of our operations team. This position will work with the Director or Operations and other Summit Land Conservancy staff to ensure office operations and administrative necessities are met timely and efficiently. The ideal candidate will have experience in basic office work, bring a high degree of reliability and logic to the position, and be open to occasional high volumes of data entry. This a part-time position, and hours may vary slightly throughout the year.
- Database entry, filing, etc.
- Answering phones, basic reception duties
- Prepare meeting spaces and materials
- Make sure office space is organized and clean
- Assisting with mailings, including preparation, coordination, and execution
- Take ownership of several areas of planning events, assist with general event execution
- Mailing, photocopying, faxing, filing, delivering any materials needed and any necessary administrative duties
- Effectively represent SLC in accordance with its mission to agencies, stakeholders, organizations, supporters, and general public
- Miscellaneous tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in non-profit operations
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, donor databases, ability to adopt new software easily and quickly
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use deduction and logic to make decisions
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with staff, board members, members and volunteers
- The ability to be adaptive as situations and circumstances change
- Strong work ethic, must meet deadlines and multi-task with a high level of accountability and attention to detail
- Willingness to work with volunteers
- Experience with membership databases and event planning preferred
- Willingness to use a personal vehicle for work-related travel and work flexible hours including weekends
Salary will be commensurate with experience. As a part-time position, it will not be eligible for benefits.
Please send a letter of interest with resume to email@example.com
Stay tuned for more upcoming postings!