The Summit Land Conservancy wouldn’t be able to save land without the willing participation and generosity of our communities’ landowners.
We would like to recognize the following families for their efforts to preserve Summit County’s working farms and ranches for future generations:
– The Siddoway family, Siddoway Ranch & Wetlands, 73 acres in Peoa, 2015
– Dick and Gaye Stoner, Dog Holler Organic Farm, 85 acres near Hoytsville, 2013
– The Richins family, Pyper Tracey Ranch, 50 acres in Henefer, 2013
– The Osguthorpe family, Osguthorpe Ranch, 121 acres in Park City, 2012
– The Judd family, Judd Ranch, 34.59 acres in Wanship, 2011
– The Fawcett family, Fawcett Ranch, 43.53 acres in Henefer, 2009
And we thank the following for helping to protect open space and recreation access in and around Park City:
– Basin Recreation / Summit County
– Deer Valley Resort
– Enclave at Cedar Draw
– Nuzzles & Co.
– Park City Municipal