We Save Land . . . It Enhances Your Life.
Since 2002, the Summit Land Conservancy has been preserving the regional landscapes you cherish in Park City and Summit County for future generations.
We are a strictly local organization, staffed and run by area residents dedicated to saving land.
The unspoiled views you enjoy and the trails you love traverse the local open spaces that we protect.
Our work to conserve land along the Weber River protects your public access to blue-ribbon fisheries.
The land we preserve offers your children natural outdoor play areas that foster creativity and provide respite for overstimulated minds.
The local open spaces we save enhance your healthy lifestyle.
You can see the results of our work all over the county when you:
- walk your dog in Round Valley
- hike or bike the Mid Mountain Trail
- stroll past the McPolin Farmlands
- watch the elk on Quarry Mountain
- ski the Empire Canyon and Lady Morgan areas at Deer Valley Resort
- photograph the fall foliage on Iron Mountain
- fly fish the blue-ribbon fisheries along the Weber River
- drive past the generations-old farms and ranches in Eastern Summit County